CLF’s 2019 Annual Report
2019 was a landmark year for CLF.
Thanks to the incredible support of our donors and partners, our impact was exponential across our programs:
• we ramped up our emergency response and preparedness work with the launch of a climate resilience initiative aimed at changing how the world responds to natural disasters,
• we joined forces with International Planned Parenthood Federation/Western Hemisphere and Engineers Without Borders-USA to harden sexual and reproductive health clinics across the Caribbean,
• we embarked on our second year of partnering with CAMFED to provide access to education for thousands of young girls in Malawi, and linked them to job opportunities that resulted in HIV testing and health care services for more than 4,000 people,
• we deployed more than $1 million in emergency grants to support response efforts in the aftermath of Hurricane Dorian,
• we saw our work in rural Senegal come to life with the opening of three beautiful new primary school classrooms,
...and so much more.