We Won't Be Erased from Audre Lorde Project
Showing Up for Pride: Savage x Fenty and Clara Lionel Foundation Give Grants to Five Organizations Supporting the LGBTQIA+ Community
Savage X Fenty and Clara Lionel Foundation teamed up to spread the love to the LGBTQIA+ community for Pride month by supporting five organizations dedicated to providing long-term support, ranging from sexual and mental health services to political advocacy.
This support was made possible by the SXF’s Pride Capsule Collection which celebrates individuality and every body. From talent, team members, and the Savage X community in front of the camera, to creatives behind the scenes, this campaign illuminates the beauty within the LGBTQIA+ community.
Our Pride partners include:
- The Audre Lorde Project - working to increase the wellness & safety of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Two Spirit, Trans, & Gender non-conforming POC in New York City.
- The Caribbean Equality Project, INC. - helping uplift Caribbean LGBTQ+ people by fighting for justice and collective liberation through mutual funds, wellness programs, and advocacy.
- GLAAD - rewriting the script for LGBTQ acceptance by tackling tough issues to shape the narrative and provoke dialogue that leads to cultural change.
- TransLatin@ Coalition - organizing and empowering Trans, Gender non-conforming and Intersex people while also providing critical services such as legal support and workforce development.
- Trans Wellness Center - providing life-saving and life-sustaining services to Trans and Non-binary people so they may thrive as healthy, equal, and complete members of society.
Audre Lorde Project
Caribbean Equality Project